Logistics, Shipping & Supply chain management industry is on-route towards a big growth wave in India. The logistics industry of India is currently estimated to be around US$ 160 billion. There is a lot of investment that the industry is attracting and as a result of the transformations and changes led by these investments, the industry will stimulate high job creation. The economic experts predict that it can be the largest job creator by 2022.
Govt. of India, Ministry of Commerce has created a new division specific to Indian Logistics, due to its impact on in-country economics to eliminate existing bottle-necks and knowledge gap.
EXIM’s Certified Logistics, Shipping & Supply Chain professional program gears you up with industry required skills and knowledge to kick start your career in the field of Logistics, shipping, warehouses sector in Marketing & sales, Customer service, documentations, entry level operations job
|Course Duration 1.5 months|
|Average expected salary – 1 L to 1.8L|
|100% Placement assurance for high performing students.|
|Free training on business communication, soft skills, interview skills and MS excel.|
|Intensive practical sessions – Work Simulation environment.|
Why Choose this Program?
- (+) “Industry required skills only”
Operational Knowledge specific to Warehouse, Supply Chain, Shipping, Cargo (Air & Sea), Documentations, Banking, Risk & Insurance in addition free classes on Soft
- (+) A specialized programme providing access to most trending Logistics employment
The course is designed on occupation specific, logistics sector-specific skill gap.
- Intensive practical Sessions
Course compromises mandatory practical training session for all students.
Learn & practise industry skills in a simulation environment @ our computer lab, by extensively working on shipping documents, Export Import documents, Customs Act, Foreign trade Policy 15-20, basic tutorial on shipping, Customs & DGFT government portals.
- (+) 3-Tiered training approach
- 1/3 teaching provided by top level academic faculties who are members of the Logistics, Shipping, Engineering & Export Import professional Bodies: they enable students to benefit from the latest progress in the Logistics & shipping field thanks to their involvement in projects with companies.
- 1/3 lectures given by experts and professionals: they share their expertise and experience with the students
- 1/3 experience-based work to create, apply and analyse: fieldwork, projects, visits to Chennai Port, Warehouse & Container Freight Stations etc.
- (+) Extended learning via EXIM Partners & Memberships
EXIM supports students to participate in industry specific seminars, workshops and business gathering all throughout the duration of the course. This allows students to interact with successful professionals in fields such as manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Business Consultants, educationalists & students from other Institutions.
Skills Developed VIA EXIM’s Logistics, Shipping & Supply Chain Management program
|1. Efficiency||4. Adaptability to new challenges|
|2. Problem Solving||5. Ability to plan your career|
|3. Handling Work Pressure||6. Self-Learning|
|7. Personal Management|